Currently leading a hospitality innovation lab overlapping design workflow, IT, finance, and marketing. Explorations include generative design automation, corporate performance management, data aggregation, and knowledge management.
Experienced professional positioned at the cross section of design, innovation, and strategy. Utilizes interdisciplinary skills and technology to enable valuable insight into user needs, creating solutions that win divergent minds.
In my free time, I work as a product designer and fabricator passionate about material programming, wearables (especially footwear), and collaboration with the medical field.
Most recently, the Red Dot Design Award recognized a collaboration entitled: Voxel Harvest - A 3D Manufacturing Platform for Creating Highly Intricate Multi-Material Products from Authored and Automated Image Datasets.
MAD ARCHITECTS - BEIJING, CHINA
BLINK DESIGN GROUP - BANGKOK, THAILAND
– ALILA CALABUENA - CAYLABNE BAY, PHILIPPINES
– REGENT MONGOLIA ULAANBAATAR
– COURTYARD MARRIOT SIHANOUKVILLE
– MALDIVES BY ORIENTLAND – ritz carlton hongqiao renovation
HELLMUTH OBATA + KASSABAUM - WASHINGTON, dc
– Transportation Security Administration Headquarters
– Department of Justice Office Plaza
– NEF Ataköy 22
– Terrorist Explosive Device Analytical Center
– US Embassy in Yemen
OFFICE FOR METROPOLITAN ARCHITECTURE - NEW YORK, NEW YORK
NIKE WORLD HEADQUARTERS - BEAVERTON, OREGON
– Niketown Chicago
– Niketown Harajuku
– Niketown Las Vegas
– 3D Modelled Niketown Fieldhouse Fixture Database
GENRE FOOTWEAR - LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
– Designed & Constructed Six Footwear Designs
– Led Material Sourcing
– Provided Manufacturing Consultancy
COVETED KICKS - CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
– Designed & Constructed Three Footwear Designs
– Led Production of Six Other Designs in Fujian, China